Sunday, September 7, 2008

I got tagged!

I've never been tagged before so here I go. The rule is your answers have to be as short as possible.

1.Where is your cell phone? beside me on the couch
2. Your significant other? Dave
3. Your hair? Highlighted and shoulder length
4. Your mother? always there to talk
5. Your father? great advice
6. Your favorite thing? weekends with Dave
7. Your dream last night? I don't remember
8 Your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper/ Ice Water with LEMON
9. Your dream/goal? motherhood/teaching
10. The room you’re in? Living room
11. Your hobby? Shopping for house decorations, and decorating!
12. Your fear? Snakes, Dieing
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? At least 2 kids
14. What you’re not? a good singer
15. Muffins? ehh..they are ok!
16. One of your wish list items? a baby...preferably twins!
17. Where you grew up? Georgia
18. The last thing you did? shop Oldnavy.com
19. What are you wearing? Pajamas
20. Favorite gadget? Dave's laptop
21. Your pets? had a dog for 6 weeks...no thanks!
22. Your computer? Dell
23.Your mood? dreading work tomorrow
24. Missing someone? not really
25.Your car? I love it!
26. Something you’re not wearing? Socks
27. Favorite store? Target
28. Like someone? Dave
29. Your favorite color? Pink and Black
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today at church when I was leading the kids for the primary program and one little boy literally YELLED the whole song and had no clue what the words were...it was cute! He was trying so hard
31. Last time you cried? Today in testimony meeting

Tag EMILY R...Your IT!!!

2 comments:

JON and EM said...

Really? Your favorite gadget isn't Dave's indestructable phone? Surprising!:)

elise and jeff said...

Hey Jana! It's really easy, just go to Customize then click add a gadget and the 1st one is "blog list-new" and then you will need to manually type in everyone's address again, but I agree it is way easier to just look and see when everyone posted! Good luck, and call me if you still have a hard time:)