I had a wonderful 24th Birthday! I have to say I was pretty spoiled! I had been wanting a Dyson vacuum really bad, but I wasn't sure if I would get it since they are kinda spendy. Needless to say...I got it! :) Not only did I get a Dyson, I got the PINK one! My Hubby loves me! For those of you who know me, PINK is my FAVORITE color! We had a family birthday party and I also got some really cool presents there too. I got a PINK yoga mat, CUTE house decor, a really cute recipe holder and cookbook, aqua globes--they are really cool! I was so thankful for everything!
My Dyson! If any of you are considering a new
vacuum...these are definetly worth every penny.
Thank you to all my family and friends for my birthday wishes, phone calls, gifts, and love!




5 comments:
Woo Hoo for the Dyson!!! And Jon wants me to tell you "it sucks". He's soooo funny.
Happy belated b-day Jana!
i shutter to think of what tht Dyson would suck out of my carpet....
Happy Birthday! I gotta try out that vaccum. Vaccuming is my favorite chore and mine sucks...no pun intended...haha.
haha!!! jana! i just love you!
Post a Comment