Sunday, December 7, 2008

4 Years!

Dave and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary on December 4th! We can not believe it...time flies! My job has been absolutely insane these past couple weeks so we were not able to go out of town. We ended up going out to eat at Kani House--Japanese Steak House and Sushi. We enjoyed our meal hibachi style...our chef was great! (for those of you that don't know what hibachi is---they cook in front of you on a large grill)

December 4, 2004---Atlanta Temple

Dave was so sweet to send these BEAUTIFUL
flowers to my work. All my co-workers were jealous! :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!! Did four years just fly by SO fast?! I can't believe it'll be four years for us in a couple of weeks!! eeek! I'm glad you guys had a happy anniversary!

Cami said...

Cute decorations, as usual!!! Happy aniversary!! miss you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. Love you , The Endicott's