Friday, January 30, 2009

It's MAGIC!

We are sooo excited for our 7 Night Western Caribbean cruise on the Disney Magic! We cruised Disney for our honeymoon and it was WONDERFUL!!! We always said once Dave finished school we would take a big vacation! The time has finally come. Dave will finish college on March 27th!!! We are taking our cruise in April! This cruise takes us to Key West, George Town-Grand Cayman, Conzumel, and Disney's private island Castaway Cay. Luckily we got a really good deal. Dave and I are so ready to get away, just the two of us, and just enjoy being together! Bring on the SUN!!!


5 comments:

tothe4thfloor said...

I am so jealous! That sounds like way fun! I told Tim that next year I want to go on a Disney cruise with him. Cross my fingers! haha

Opp Family said...

You are going to totally love it!!! I love Grand Cayman - it's probably my favorite place ever (if you love to snorkel/scuba) so many incredible sights to see. I hope y'all have a blast!!! And an early congrats to Dave on finishing school :)

Cami said...

Neat! Good for you guys!

Anonymous said...

That will be a blast!

JON and EM said...

Have I mentioned I hate you? :) I'm tooootally joking! I'm way excited for you guys!! Ya'll deserve a big trip. Hooray Dave's graduating!!!