Thursday, July 31, 2008

BUNCO!

I have been playing Bunco for almost 4 years now! I absolutely love it. We play with all women and once a year we have a couples Bunco. We have 12 ladies who play and we play once a month. With that you have to host it at your house once a year. July was my month! Hosting is a BIG job. You have to prepare a nice dinner for everyone, purchase all of the prizes, clean your house top to bottom, (at least I do) and run around the whole night making sure everyone has what they need. Needless to say I love the months when it is at someone elses's house! :) Here are a few pictures I took that night.





2 comments:

elise and jeff said...

Jana that looks like so much fun...too bad no one out here in Utah does that...I would love to hang out and have girl time with ya'll! I also love the pics of your house and cute site background, its so YOU!

Cami said...

Dice are tools of the devil! First Bunco, then casinos, and finally you end up turning tricks, using crack cocaine and living in a van down ny the river, FUN!- Daniel