Friday, July 18, 2008

Houghtelling's Get Fit!


Dave and I have decided to get serious and get healthy! I joined Gold's Gym and he joined LA Fitness. I wanted classes and he wanted a pool. We do not go at the same time so being at different gyms was no biggie. I am happy to report we have both gone everyday this week, and we plan to get up and go tomorrow morning. I love taking the classes. It is one straight hour of workout where you don't get bored and you can't stop because it would be humiliating to get up and walk out. Plus, about 4 girls from my ward are teachers at Gold's and they are great motivators! We are far from our goal, but I would say for the first week we have done pretty good! I will report later on how we are doing.

6 comments:

Cami said...

Go you!!! I wish I could take fitness classes!! Maybe when Daniel gets home, because i may be thin, but I have absolutly NO stamina!!! I'll bet I would be exausted by the end of a class!!!

elise and jeff said...

Thats great! I am a member of Golds Gym, I love the kickboxing classes the best! Its true that the eliptical machines get pretty boring after a while! Keep us up on ya'lls progress!

Anonymous said...

Good for you. I've decided after I have the baby I'm going to work my butt off, and get in shape.

Jennifer said...

WHAT??!! You got a blog and didn't even tell me? I'm offended!!!

Well, email me your email address and I'll invite you to read ours!! jborget@gmail.com

Oh and working out is fun sometimes for me. I like taking Snoop for walks.

Holly said...

Hey Jana, Keith and I changed to a private blog. Send me your email to hnsc84@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite.

Cami said...

I jusy walk door to door and sell pest control six days a week. Me? I rest for exrecise. - Daniel