We actually went to the beach back in March, but since I have just started blogging I will post it now. Megan, Lee, Dave, and I all went to Myrtle Beach. We had a blast together. Megan and I had a chance to go parasailing for the first time. Dave and Lee had so much fun at Captain Anderson's with the all you can eat seafood. We all enjoyed soaking up all the rays, except Dave, he is anti-tan. He wears Baby 50+ and does not miss one spot when putting it on! Dave also enjoyed chasing the seagulls when we went walking on the beach. Check out the video below!
Hotel Pools (view from our balcony)
Enjoying those crab legs!
Jellyfish that washed up as we were strolling down the beach
Megan and Lee
Dave and I (dave's laughing...i pinched his booty!)We kept Dave here while we shopped!
Trust me he was a lot happier.
AHHH...the life!
Megan and I in mid-air! It was awesome!
Right before he dunked us in the ocean. Still mad about that.




6 comments:
Ha ha ha!!! I mean... Poor dave fell on his face. (ha ha ha!!!)
Jana! I am so happy you have a blog! I'm glad you had fun at the beach! I love the beach too.
Glad you have a blog....we like to look at it!
Holy crap! That video is freaking hilarious!! And I love the people watching him the whole time. He's like an unruly little child really. Soooo funny. I'm going to make Jon get on here and watch it with me again.
That video was so funny! Thanks for sharing! Does Dave know you posted it for the world to see? I might have to watch it again....
is that the same myrtle beach hotel we're staying at? have you guys backed out?
Post a Comment