Yay! welcome to the world of blogging! I love that we can see pictures of megan too! lol. Blog looks great. There is a website called cutests blogs where you can get free background facelifts for free. She has tons to choose from!
Dave and I were married in December 2004. We have been able to go on lots of fun vacations, do fun activities with just the two of us in the past 5 years. Now we are bringing a little one into the world to enjoy life with!
4 comments:
That Boyd!!! Funny goof ball???Baby lover!!
Yay! welcome to the world of blogging! I love that we can see pictures of megan too! lol. Blog looks great. There is a website called cutests blogs where you can get free background facelifts for free. She has tons to choose from!
So cute! Im so glad you have a blog!! How are you doing??
Jana nice pictures...its great to see you are blogging! How is everything?
Post a Comment